Two hiking hotels in South Tyrol for authentic experiences
Sometimes you want to climb off the beaten track, others simply enjoy a leisurely hike, sometimes you fancy a thrilling high-altitude tour, others you just want to reach your destination – a cosy mountain hut – as quickly as possible. Whatever you fancy doing today, Plan de Corones/Kronplatz offers the perfect tour for all hiking tastes. Want authentic experiences? You’ll find them right here!
5 reasons for a holiday at our hiking hotel in South Tyrol
- The Kronhotels are the perfect starting point for hikes in all parts of Val Pusteria/Pustertal
- Two to three guided hikes per week
- Personal excursion tips and insider knowledge
- Walking and hiking poles to rent
- Hiking map with the most wonderful hiking options and excursion destinations
Hiking with children
If you’re staying at Kronhotel Kronblick, you’ll certain want to know one thing: How suitable is the hiking area for children? Well, we can give a confident answer to that question: excellent! Because Plan de Corones/Kronplatz is in the form of a plateau, you can comfortably walk across the entire summit area, even with children (and pushchair). At lunchtime, it’s worth taking a quick break for a picnic in a mountain meadow with an idyllic view of the Dolomites.
Other highlights for children:
- The Plan de Corones/Kronplatz treasure hunt, a fun experience trail
- Kron Trampoline, four trampolines for jumping and bouncing
- Special via ferrata for kids
- The 40m wood ball track, a huge obstacle course