Perfect skiing weather
When you spend your skiing holiday here, you can look forward to idyllic winter scenery and Mediterranean sunshine (don’t forget that South Tyrol enjoys 300 days of sunshine a year). The perfect conditions to enjoy plenty of days dedicated to skiing. 119km of pistes and 32 ultra-modern lifts will delight beginners and experienced skiers big and small and are what make Plan de Corones/Kronplatz South Tyrol’s no. 1 ski area.
6 reasons for skiing holidays at our 4-star hotel near Plan de Corones
- The Plan de Corones/Kronplatz ski area is just 8km away
- Free ski bus and hotel shuttle to the ski train, which takes you directly to the ski area
- Ski Pustertal Express almost on your doorstep – taking you from Plan de Corones/Kronplatz to the 3 Zinnen Dolomites ski area (Alta Val Pusteria/Hochpustertal) in just 30 minutes.
- The Plan de Corones/Kronplatz ski area is part of Dolomiti Superski – meaning you can explore more than 200 kilometres of pistes with just one ski pass!
- Direct connection to Alta Badia and Sella Ronda
- Hotel’s own ski room to store your skis and our own ski rental shop at the hotel
The Black Five – five black pistes
The Plan de Corones/Kronplatz ski area has no fewer than five black pistes: Sylvester, Herrnegg, Pre da Peres, Erta, and Piculin. The Black Five are the challenges that you’ve always longed for and aren’t for the faint-hearted! Are you ready?
Dolomiti Superski carousel
Plan de Corones/Kronplatz is part of Dolomiti Superski. That means that just one ski pass lets you enjoy a whole 12 ski areas, some of which are even connected via pistes or lifts. For example, Plan de Corones/Kronplatz is connected to the famous Sella Ronda ski circuit with the “Piculin” lift.