Caring for your body and mind
The sauna world at our wellness hotel in Val Pusteria/Pustertal with 4 stars is not a place of hectic activity, quite the opposite: here, we learn to listen to our bodies. We feel what our body has achieved all day: long hikes, challenging mountain tours, and fast-paced skiing. What’s good for you after that? Soothing warmth. Kronhotel Kronblick has three different sauna areas and a total of 10 saunas. Happy sweating!
Anima sauna area
The Anima sauna area is a textile-free area and reserved for guests aged 16 and over. Here you’ll find:
- mineral steam cabin
- organic herbal sauna
- Finnish sauna
- cold-water plunge pool and outdoor zone
- Alpine pasture rest area with waterbeds and four-poster beds
Right next to this, you’ll also find our whisper room, where selected teas, juices, and fresh fruit are available.
Event sauna area
The event sauna area is a textile-free area and reserved for guests aged 16 and over. Here you’ll find:
- Finnish panoramic event sauna (approx. 50m²) with daily infusions
- salt steam sauna (approx. 25m²) with daily exfoliation
- outdoor cold-water plunge pool and whirlpool
- the Garden and Zirm relaxation rooms with infrared loungers and private bunks
And by the way, our sauna guide will be happy to help you.
Separate family sauna area
The family sauna area is mainly for families with children. In this area, swimwear is required. Here you’ll find:
- infrared sauna
- Finnish birch sauna
- Roman and Turkish steam bath
- herbal sauna
- different relaxation areas with waterbeds to relax in